No matter what size your association is we all deliver many of the same services—and some different ones. The Board Forum Wrap-Up allows AEs and their leadership to share and learn from each other. What a great learning opportunity for our associations and members to benefit from. See the lists below for a rundown of topics discussed at the Forums representing associations of every size.
- It was an overall theme that some people just love small boards
- Keeping our voice at the table
- 2nd Century Adventures such as REACH
- Using Facebook live after Board of Directors meetings to give members a three-minute update
- Radio shows
- Encouraging members to achieve the C2EX Endorsement
- Airbnb wants to partner with associations
- The Homeless and what we can do to help
- Foundations with giving
- RPAC campaigns and giving is down in some areas
- REALTOR® Emeritus Status requirement of members having to serve on a NAR Committee to obtain this
An inspiring thought was shared by 2020 NAR President Vince Malta to leaders stating: "Think beyond the one year." Many can benefit and learn from that simple process each year. Our mission is to lead the association together into the future.